Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tools That Change the Way We Think

I think a better word to describe the use of technology in our research process would be efficient, rather than lazy which I've been seeing on a lot of people posts. There's no sufficient reason to do something the hard way when the easy way is sitting on your desk. Why would I push my car when I can drive it? I fail to see the issue with instantaneous gratification, it's simply more efficient than having to open an encyclopedia or worse, walk my booty over to library up hill in the snow, which is the common experience most curmudgeons bitch about, in order to access one. This brings up point however that I couldn't imagine a time in which I can't imagine a time in which I didn't have a cornucopia of information sitting in front of me, but in the end, what does it matter? I do have it and I don't see it leaving anytime soon. Trenton P.2

No comments:

Post a Comment