Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To Facebook or not to Facebook

In my own opinion, I do not believe Facebook does more harm than good. I find much satisfaction in owning one myself; I know others do as well for similar reasons. Both the connection between friends and the fact that it serves as a food source to feed my own inner vanity are two concepts I am full on board with. I would go to the point that I accept my position as a commodity to Mark Cheeseburger; if being an inanimate cog in his capitalistic machine means the opportunity to find notifications at the end of the day is fine with me. As far as Facebook being after the children, eh. Its not cigarettes, its social media. They're both cool and one is statistically less lethal. Rules are taught on how to behave at a friends how house, I suppose rules could be established on what's safe and proper behavior on the inter-webs.

No comments:

Post a Comment